Insure iMac against accidental damage, theft, breakdown, liquid damage and unauthorised use.
We cover your iMac against accidental damage, theft, breakdown, liquid damage and unauthorised use. Get a quote today!
There’s no doubt about it that the iMac is the computer of all computers, one of Apple’s most famous. With its sleek design and powerful features, it’s a popular desktop for people to buy. Because the iMac is a rather expensive gadget, the costs to get it repaired or even replaced can be expensive too. Insurance is recommended on gadgets like this to save the worry of costs to repair or replace if anything does happen.
At Smart Cover, our goal is to provide a service that is second to none. We do not just protect your life-style; we provide an insurance service which is refreshing to deal with.
This is why at Smart Cover, we are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
Price promise terms and conditions
1. We’ll match our competitor’s UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be identical or better to ours, and offered on the same terms.
3. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price.
4. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
5. Cannot be used with any other offer.
6. Only applicable to England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
7. Competitor must be an FCA authorised entity along with the product.
8. Where price is reduced in excess of 20% of our list price, we retain our right to deny this offer.
9. Applicants cannot be employees or relatives of any other insurance broker and associated participant.
This is why in addition to our exceptional customer service; we also guarantee to match any price you may have been offered by any of our competitors.
Yes, we will cover you for accidental damage, if we are not able to repair your gadget, we will provide you with a replacement item.
Your gadget should be less than 18 months old at the commencement date of your insurance. You will need a valid Proof of Purchase.
Yes, it is an optional cover provided during the purchase of insurance policy. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more detail.
We will replace your electronic equipment if it is stolen. Where only part or parts of your electronic equipment have been stolen, we will only replace the part or parts. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more detail.
How we help you