Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Perform customer verifications, set up new customer accounts.
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Manage customers’ accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Manage administration.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
· knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· knowledge of relevant computer applications
· ability to type and prepare reports
· knowledge of administrative procedures
· numeric, oral and written language applications
· product knowledge
communication skills – verbal and written
problem analysis and problem-solving
customer service orientation
data collection and ordering
attention to detail and accuracy
What you will get in return
Salary £16K to £22K Based on experience
We are offering a full-time opportunity. We know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Smart Cover you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus, discounted shopping from selected high street brands and loads more.