Insure your MP3/iPod against potential damage and theft. Get a Quote Today!
MP3 and iPods are great for so many things, a big one being music. Music has become a massive part of people’s lives since being able to access music from gadgets such as an MP3 or iPod. Theft or damage could leave you without your music, all of a sudden, your music isn’t there to play on your way to work, that’s when you’d wish you bought insurance earlier on.
With these kinds of gadgets already being expensive, having to repair or replace your iPod/MP3 can cost you a hefty amount as well. Smart Cover insurance is designed to prevent you having to pay for these repair or replacement costs. We cover your MP3/iPod against accidental damage, theft, breakdown, liquid damage and unauthorised use. Get your quote today!
At Smart Cover, our goal is to provide a service that is second to none. We do not just protect your life-style; we provide an insurance service which is refreshing to deal with.
This is why at Smart Cover, we are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
Price promise terms and conditions
1. We’ll match our competitor’s UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be identical or better to ours, and offered on the same terms.
3. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price.
4. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
5. Cannot be used with any other offer.
6. Only applicable to England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
7. Competitor must be an FCA authorised entity along with the product.
8. Where price is reduced in excess of 20% of our list price, we retain our right to deny this offer.
9. Applicants cannot be employees or relatives of any other insurance broker and associated participant.
This is why in addition to our exceptional customer service; we also guarantee to match any price you may have been offered by any of our competitors.
No, accidental damages are not covered under this policy.
The gadget must not be more than 18 months old when the policy commences and purchased as new, or refurbished directly from the manufacturer or network provider.
We will replace your electronic equipment if it is stolen. Where only part or parts of your electronic equipment have been stolen, we will only replace the part or parts. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more detail.
You can make unlimited claims in a year.
Any claim reported to Us within the first 45 days of Your policy will be subject to a £250 Excess fee. After the first 45 days of Your policy will be subject to a £50 Excess fee. Any claim for the loss of Your Mobile Phone will be subject to a £100 Excess fee.
If you decide that for any reason, this policy does not meet your insurance needs then please contact us within 14 days from the day of purchase or the day on which you receive your policy documentation, whichever is the later. On the condition that no claims have been made or are pending, we will then refund your premium in full. Thereafter you may cancel the insurance cover at any time however no refund of premium will be payable.
How we help you